Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

SUMMER!


Summer has begun!!
i love summer, but the pressures of finding a job in time is something i dread every year. This year was worse than ever as i was woken up the first day of my summer at 630 am, and everyday since I've applied for about 25 jobs in only 1 1/2 weeks, only 1 job has called back. I was referred to this one job by my dad and an old coworker, if i get the job...of which i think i got it...i will be creating a yearbook/scrapbook for a Huntsville City School Summer program. I am very excited that i get to go back to what i started my photography with. Kids are not my strength, however, i will be photographer most of the time. The job wont start until June 7 which is 2 weeks to far away. A plus is that its full time weekdays only all the way through July 30th with work afterwards to finish the book. Hopefully my position will be declared within the next few days and i will be guaranteed this job with 2 weeks of summer until then.
With summer here i shall try to update more often..im trying to find ways to practice my photography more often while im here so look out for that on Deiviant Art, and here of course.
Bye for now :D
Jasmine
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment