Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Im on a boat?


ok, so i apoligize for the slightly cheese title, but really i was on a boat. Summer has been great, work has consumed my life, but luckily i have a week off to enjoy, of course its half over but ive enjoyed ever bit of it. Tomorrow i havve a shoot with some friends from school that i wont be seeing for a while, ugh long story, possibly a different post. but anyways its going to be lots of fun. These 2 girls have a small cake business out of their apartment, so im going to act almost as advertisement, which is great. I also have 2 more clients to look forward to in the later months, and hopefully more to come. I am also in the process of looking for models to grow my portfolio, which i am excited about!
I apoligize for not posting on time as i said, however im just working with what i have so bear with me :).
i will update about the shoot!
Jasmine

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment