Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Portable studio

Ok so im in creative mode right now, one of my crazy ideas includes building my own portable studio. Now im not talking about a studio for merchandise, rather, for people :). Now im super excited about this because while i was in my dorm room last year i was using the structures already in place, as well as hair clips and ducktape. Now there is nothing wrong with those things, they let me have my foundation that i have now. However now i do not have those things so im building a new one. This one is going to be nearly 7 ft tall and 6 ft wide and made out of pvc piping. the reason im doing this now is because im taking pictures for a party saturday and i would really like to have this done by then so i can try it out. so here is what my old setup was....
i will DEFINITELY upload a picture of my creation and hopefully some pics from it.
im seriously looking forward to this :D
Jasmine

0 comments:

Post a Comment