Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Next video

So i just want to say thank you to my 3 lovely followers, Amanda, Shelby, and Dinah Sadie, as well as those of you that are silently out there for helping me see that someone is out there actually reading and watching what i put up. So i thought that i would let you guys know whats coming up next, which is my makeup story/ confidence video. Im a strong believer in using makeup for the right reasons and feeling good about what is beneath the foundation and eyeshadow. So if your interested keep your eye out for that hopefully it should be up by the end of the week. But in the meantime you can catch me on Twitter, youtube messages/comments,email, beautylish, as well as here. Talk to you all so :)

Jasmine

Email: J.vidaurriphotography@gmail.com

1 comments:

Love Joice said...

I watched you video tutorial is awesome! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

Post a Comment